Nov 17, 2010

My Pet Protector 2 – Flash Games Download – Overview

If you enjoyed training young apprentices to become aspiring heroes in the original My Pet Protector, you would probably enjoy playing the sequel My Pet Protector 2 as well. More options, more stats, more items, more ways to train and mold your apprentice into the perfect hero of your choice.

Download My Pet Protector 2 (File Size ~ 3.92 MB)
Download the ZIP archive: my-pet-protector-2.zip

My Pet Protector 2 – Title Menu
My Pet Protector 2
The title menu looks similar though the graphics seems to have been improved a bit.
My Pet Protector 2 – Stats!
My Pet Protector 2
More stats have been introduced. Skills such as healing, smithing, tailoring etc.
My Pet Protector 2 – Action!
My Pet Protector 2
Yes, combat is still an essential part of the game. Your apprentice hero needs to fight.
Deimos’s Daily Reads
No reads for today.
Deimos’s Thoughts
Nice graphics, simple controls and nice role playing system.
Deimos Asks
Played the original My Pet Protector? Do you think My Pet Protector 2 is better? Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment